0333 003 0515
5% OFF £1000 use code BASKET5
All of our garden fencing is manufactured by us here in the UK so we can ensure that the fencing you buy is of the highest quality and at the lowest price.
Whatever your garden fencing needs, whether traditional or decorative fence panels, garden gates, fence posts or garden trellis, you'll find it here; our range of fencing is also complemented by wrought-iron and wooden garden structures including arches, arbours and pergolas - a beautiful asset to any garden.
Dip treated fence panels come with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided that you retreat the panels annually.
• Purchasing gravel boards is a great way to isolate your garden fencing from ground contact and minimises the chances of premature rot and decay.
Pressure treated fence panels offer a
low maintenance fence panel which looks fantastic.
• The treatment has been forced into
the timber at high pressure giving a longer expected service life and
removing the need for annual retreatment.
• 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
3ft fence panels are commonly used in
front gardens. Create an attractive entrance to your property with
our range of 3ft fence panels.
• These panels are ideal for marking
specific areas of your garden such as flower and vegetable beds.
4ft fence panels are commonly used as
an attractive way to mark out the boundaries of a property.
• The fence panels will provide added
character to your garden.
• These fence panels are a great way
to magnify focal points and draw attention to a specific area of your
5ft fence panels provide excellent security whilst avoiding shutting your garden off completely.
• These fence panels can be increased in height through the purchase of gravel boards which also serve to protect the timber of your garden fencing.
6ft tall panels give added security and
privacy, impeding the view into your garden.
• Your panels will act to discourage
potential burglars and intruders.
• The chances of pets escaping from
your garden are dramatically reduced with 6ft fence panels providing
a large obstacle.
All of our standard fence panels are
made to six foot in width. 6ft wide fence panels give off a robust
image and make an attractive way to mark the perimeter of your
• For alternate fence panel widths,
please see our DIY fence panel section -