- Detailed Specification
The design of the 10x8 Ultimate Summerhouse showcases a garden building that is not only highly durable but will prove to be a superbly attractive addition to your garden.
This premium garden room is constructed with 12mm tongue and groove throughout to provide you with a robust, weather resistant and durable outdoor building. Strong 32x57mm framing completes this excellent build. The timber has been pressure treated to guarantee a 15 year resistance to rot and fungal decay. The diamond topped apex on the overhanging roof not only helps to create the summerhouse’s striking appearance but provides shade and protects the front of the garden building.
You can personalise this beautiful building by selecting a colour scheme of your choice. Look at our menu of striking opaque colours for further information.
Inside, there is ample room for you to add furnishings and create your perfect garden sanctuary. The ½ glazed double doors and six other windows fill your room with light and the four side windows open to provide ventilation on warm days. The handcrafted double doors open wide – and can be held open with the latches fitted – to add to the spacious feel of this wooden summerhouse. They also enable easy movement of furniture in and out while the integrated rim lock keeps your belongings secure when the garden room is not in use. The doors are ledged, braced and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges to complete the reliable build of this summerhouse.
This summerhouse is sure to be a much loved, much used, and long lasting investment for your garden.
Roof felt and fixings are provided as standard. Why not save time and opt for our same day, expert installation? – see our ‘Most Popular Accessories’ for further details.
Also, take a look at our 12x8 Ultimate Summerhouse which features a rear storage area.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- With extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard - outward opening for ventilation
- A traditional 3 lever mortice lock and handle mechanism is fitted as standard to ensure security at all times
- Robust 32x57mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Please note this summerhouse is delivered unpainted, a paint option is available, see accessories below
|Short name||10x8 Ultimate Summerhouse|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2464|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Framing Size||32 x 57|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2514|
|Height at Lowest Point||2057|
|Number of Windows||6 windows|
|Width at Base||3086|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.