- Detailed Specification
Our beautiful Escape 34mm Log cabin is the perfect addition to any garden or outdoor space, a versatile room that can be utilised exactly how you like. Perhaps you fancy your own home gym or maybe a games room? This space is ideal for entertaining or r
- 34mm tongue and groove cladding provides an ultimate, durable and robust finish whilst the interlocking boards reduce the risk of moisture damage and rot.
- The opening window and also window panel in the single door have both been fitted with 16mm glass double glazing to allow sunlight to flood your space.
- The apex roof increases the spacious feel of this Escape 34mm log cabin by increasing headroom whilst also allowing rain to run off quickly and easily.
- 19mm tongue and groove cladding has been used in order to create an extremely durable roof and floor, ensuring your log cabin is solid from top to bottom.
- This versatile multipurpose space can be utilised in so many ways and gives you the freedom to choose.
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2600|
|Depth including Overhang||3000|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2500|
|Locking System||Lock and Key|
|Log Cabin Width||3200mm|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||34|
|Width at Base||3200|
Write Your Own Review
This product is delivered in a flat packed, sectional format direct from the manufacturer to your home with full instructions ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please check your postcode in the "postcode checker" above to confirm availability and any possible surcharges. Our 'Pick a Day' service is available to the majority of postcode areas, however some exclusions apply.
'Pick a day' is available on delivery only orders. Should you choose the installation option (if available) it will supersede the 'Pick a day' date. A delivery and installation date will be arranged with you by the delivery team.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended delivery lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated. If your postcode falls into one of the extended lead time areas then the delivery team will be contacting you to arrange an appropriate delivery date.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery the driver can attempt to leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if delivery fails on the agreed date. If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Please allow an extra 10 - 15 working days for delivery if adding installation.
Delivery of this item is typically made by a 7.5 ton flat-bed (similar size to a council refuse lorry) up to an 18 ton lorry (similar size to a removals lorry). Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The delivery drivers are only insured to deliver to kerb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an unsafe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.