- Detailed Specification
The ideal investment for any keen gardener our stunning 10x8 Sherbourne Greenhouse is a great way to create a functional yet stylish space in your garden. Enhancing any outdoor space, this is a greenhouse that is built with longer lasting durability in mind whilst creating a stand out feature that will attract the attention of your family and friends. Sherbourne greenhouses have many features, but at their heart they have been inspired by the designs used by growers in the Vale of Evesham, to defy the UK climate and optimise the growth of vegetables, seeds and plants all year round.
12mm tongue and groove cladding has been combined with extremely durable 70x45mm framing creating a robust and hard wearing structure that is definitely built to last! No compromise has been made in the design or manufacture of the 10x8 Sherbourne Greenhouse, ensuring the best possible product. All timber used is slow grown, planed timber that has been pressure treated and kiln dried, this allows it to carry a 15 year manufacturer anti rot guarantee. As well as the standard manufacturer guarantee, the other added bonus of the pressure treatment is that it eliminates the need for annual retreatment, saving you both time and money.
Supported by high quality ironmongery, the double opening doors are perfect for allowing easy access and manoeuvring larger equipment in or out of your greenhouse.
2 full width spans of staging at two heights are a huge key feature with the 10x8 wooden greenhouse, supplied as standard these shelves will allow you to get to work straight away, positioning your flowers at all different heights, making sure that all of your plants flourish in the optimum levels of sunlight.
4mm toughened glass ensures that natural light floods your work space, encouraging your seedling to bloom. The toughened process on the glass is designed to increase the durability of your greenhouse whilst adding an additional safety feature. Two opening roof windows with auto vents are also fitted as standard, automatically regulating the temperature and air flow to your required levels.
- UK manufactured traditional timber greenhouse inspired by designs used by growers in the Vale of Evesham. Timber built greenhouses have a natural warmth through their use of wood, unlike their aluminium counterparts.
- 70 x 45mm slow grown, kiln dried and planed timber framing is an incredibly robust structure for your greenhouse and provides a solid and stable structure.
- 4mm toughened glass allows the maximum level of light into the greenhouse to promote plant growth whilst maintaining practicality and reducing the risk of shattering or sharp edges.
- 12mm tongue and groove cladding provides a water tight building, locking out moisture and providing a beautiful finish.
- The 10x8 Sherbourne Greenhouse has been constructed from pressure treated timber, removing the need for annual retreatment, saving you lots of time and money! A 15 year anti rot guarantee is supplied as standard, ensuring your greenhouse is a favourite fo
- Two opening roof windows with auto vents are fitted as standard, allowing you to automatically regulate the air circulation and temperature of your greenhouse.
- The spacious 10x8 Sherbourne Greenhouse is a real asset to any garden or outdoor space, beautiful aesthetics have been combined with functionality in order to create a space that will surely become your second home! With free delivery and installation included, this greenhouse ticks all the boxes, order yours today, you don’t know what you are missing!
|Short name||Forest 10x8 Sherbourne Greenhouse|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3310|
|Depth including Overhang||3350|
|Door Opening Height||1951|
|Door Opening Width||1142|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Framing Size||70 x 45|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Guarantee||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Width at Base||2400|
|Width including Overhang||2576|
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas. Please allow an additional 5-10 days for delivery into these postcode areas.
£0.00 - CA, DH, DL, NE, SR, and TS.
£9.99 - CF, LD and NP.
£19.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ and TR.
£49.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH.
For all fencing and decking orders we offer FREE delivery to most UK mainland destinations for all orders over £100 (£24.99 for orders under £100).
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Please view our delivery page to check if you fall within an extended delivery lead time area. The extended delivery time will be in addition to the advertised lead time. If this applies to you then you will be contacted by our delivery team, please allow up to 10 working days to receive a delivery date.
If you provide us with a mobile number we can confirm the day before delivery if your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.