- Detailed Specification
Look no further than our Ultimate 10x8 Apex Combination Double Door Workshop for a premium workshop that offers a multitude of work and storage possibilities. This custom made garden workshop features three areas: a 6x8 area perfect as workshop or for storing larger items; a 4x8 rear storage area for keeping your garden equipment and tools tidied away; and a 3ft log shelter with large overhang for storing your logs, bikes, barbeques and any other items which require shelter from the weather. With two internal spaces, and an extra exterior shelter this formidable garden building a truly high quality and practical investment.
Accessibility is improved by the wide double doors to the 6x8 area and a wide single door to the rear storage area, so you can comfortably manoeuvre large items in and out of either section of this garden workshop. The doors are quality ledged and braced, hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges and fitted with integral rim locks for built-in security. Once inside, the elevated eaves allow a superb amount of headroom and enhanced vertical storage options. The workshop’s superior finish is completed by the two opening windows which provide a source of natural light and ventilation.
Our entire Ultimate garden building range has been pressure treated to guarantee against rot and fungal decay for a fantastic 15 years. Premium pressure treated joists give your workshop the necessary elevation to avoid rot and fungal damage.
To protect the long term structural integrity of this garden workshop, we strongly advise building it on a hard, flat surface such as concrete or decking.
This incredible outdoor building is available in even more spacious sizes.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced doors, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard- outward opening for ventilation
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, we can add a window, change a door position or create a completely bespoke ‘one off’ shed just for you. Please call us to discuss your requirements and the options available
|Short name||10x8 Shed Republic Ultimate Combination Workshop / Log Store - Double|
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3023|
|Door Opening Height||1803|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||34 x 34|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2540|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Covering||Mineral Felt|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||3353|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.