- Detailed Specification
Create the perfect space for relaxation and entertaining with our premium Harvington 12x10 Summerhouse. This high quality outdoor building will make a stunning addition to your garden, perfect as a garden office or a sanctuary to enjoy your garden all year round.
As part of our Champion range you can expect nothing less than a top quality finish. The handcrafted garden room features solid 32x57mm framing and is constructed from 12mm tongue and groove cladding making it extremely robust and reliable. The timber is pressure treated to provide an impressive 15-year guarantee against rot as well as eliminating the need for annual treatments – saving you time and money.
The clever, reversed apex roof design maximises the space inside this custom made summerhouse and is completed with mineral felt for efficient rain run-off to protect against water damage. With four striking windows and beautiful ¾ glass panelled double doors, you will enjoy extended views of your garden. The windows are constructed from toughened glass and fill your new garden retreat with light. The two smaller windows open to provide ventilation. The doors are ledged and braced with galvanised hinges and can be held open by the built in latches. The doors can also be secured with a premium mortise lock to keep your belongings completely safe.
This summerhouse will make a stunning addition to your garden. Why not also look at our 14x8 and 14x10 models?
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- With extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- A traditional 3 lever mortice lock and handle mechanism is fitted as standard to ensure security at all times
- Robust 32x57mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, we can add a window, change a door position or create a completely bespoke ‘one off’ shed just for you. Please call us to discuss your requirements and the options available
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3073|
|Depth including Overhang||3373|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||32 x 57|
|Size||12' x 10'|
|Height at Highest Point||2445|
|Locking System||Mortice Lock|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Width at Base||3683|
|Width including Overhang||3912|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.