- Detailed Specification
As one of our deluxe Barnstyle range, this charming 12x8 Ultimate workshop with stable door features a host of high quality features to make it the perfect garden workshop for you.
The premium appearance of this outdoor building is due to the unique design of its construction. Using resilient rebated featheredge cladding, the shed boasts an attractive rustic appearance as well as a robust, weather resistant build that will withstand years of use and weather. The workshop has been pressure treated to provide a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage; therefore, you won’t need to waste time or money on annual re-treatments. The roof is attractively finished with and protected by 38kg bitumen felt tiles. Supported by a sturdy 44x44 framing, the roof and floor are also both constructed from heavy duty tongue and groove timber for a wooden workshop that truly is superior from top to bottom. The floor is also reinforced by pressure treated floor bearers, capable of withstanding years of use.
The two delightful cottage windows of this workshop add an extra rustic touch as well as opening to provide ventilation to your shed. The door is fully ledged and braced, fitted with an integrated ‘lock and key’ system and hung with traditional black fixings. The handcrafted stable-style door adds another decorative dimension and also serves as an additional source of ventilation when open.
Why not take advantage of our expert same day installation service or upgrade to a shingle roof? Have a look at our “Most Popular Accessories” for further details.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with powder coated black hinges
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard- outward opening for ventilation
- Robust 44x44mm framing with thick tongue and groove 12mm roof and 19mm floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
|Short name||12x8 Shed Republic Ultimate Barnstyle Workshop - Stable Door|
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Construction Type||Rebated Featheredge|
|Depth at Base||2489|
|Door Type||Stable Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||44 x 44mm|
|Size||12' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2388|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Covering||Felt Shingles|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Roof Type||Reverse Apex|
|Roof Style||Reverse Apex|
|Wall Cladding||Rebated Featheredge|
|Width at Base||3708|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.