16' x 10' Windsor Groundsman Wooden Garden Workshop Shed (4.84m x 3.18m)
Durable, robust and with ample space, this 16x10 garden workshop is perfect for use as your workshop, hobby room or for reliable garden storage.
- Timber has been pressure treated to offer an impressive 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Constructed from 12mm tongue and groove shiplap cladding for renowned weather resistance
- Roof and floor constructed from 12mm tongue and groove for long-lasting durability
- 4 shatterproof windows for ample light - 2 of which open for ventilation
- Double entrance doors with hasp and staple closure ready for you to add your own padlock
Out of stock
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Cladding||Shiplap Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||16' x 10'|
|Depth at Base||4716|
|Depth including Overhang||4840|
|Height at Highest Point||2490|
|Height at Lowest Point||1780|
|Width at Base||3010|
|Width including Overhang||3180|
|Locking System||Key Operated Lock|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
This massive Windsor 16x10 (3.01x4.7m) garden workshop is ideal for creating your own workshop or for storing larger garden tools and furniture. The huge interior offers loads of space so that all of your items fit in easily.
- This huge 16x10 (3.01x4.7m) garden workshop offers plenty of internal space perfect for storing larger tools, equipment or furniture, or for use as a large workshop, home gym or garden office.
- It is constructed from high quality 12mm tongue and groove cladding and strong 28x44mm round edge framing giving this building a robust and solid structure.
- The 12mm tongue and groove creates a sturdy floor able to withstand the weight of heavier garden tools, and a roof able to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Two fixed front windows allow plenty of light into the workshop and two side opening windows allow for air to flow through. All four windows are glazed with styrene.
- The double door is fitted with a hasp, lock and key for added security.
- This shed has been constructed from dip treated timber giving it a 10 year guarantee against rot.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£69.99 - CF, DD, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA1-19, PH1-20, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR
£109.99 - AB, PA21-38, PH21-41
£129.99 - GY, IV, KW, JE
£249.99 - Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
Our 'Pick a Day' service is available to the majority of postcode areas, however some exclusions apply. 'Pick a day' is available on delivery only orders. Should you choose the installation option (if available) it will supersede the 'Pick a day' date. A delivery and installation date will be arranged with you by the delivery team.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended delivery lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated. If your postcode falls into one of the extended lead time areas then the delivery team will be contacting you to arrange an appropriate delivery date.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery the driver can attempt to leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if delivery fails on the agreed date. If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Please allow an extra 10 - 15 working days for delivery if adding installation.
Delivery of this item is typically made by a 7.5 ton flat-bed (similar size to a council refuse lorry) up to an 18 ton lorry (similar size to a removals lorry). Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The delivery drivers are only insured to deliver to kerb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an unsafe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
This product is delivered in a flat packed, sectional format direct from the manufacturer to your home with full instructions ready for DIY assembly.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands