- Detailed Specification
As one of our most premium sheds, the 16x10 Ultimate Heavy Duty Apex Workshop with Log Store is handcrafted from the highest quality Nordic White Spruce. The grand interior offers you plenty of storage space while the generous eaves will allow you to w
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard- outward opening for ventilation
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, we can add a window, change a door position or create a completely bespoke ‘one off’ shed just for you. Please call us to discuss your requirements and the options available
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||4877|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Framing Size||44 x 44|
|Size||16' x 10'|
|Height at Highest Point||2692|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Width at Base||3962|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.