- Detailed Specification
This Veronica 4 Octagonal garden log cabin is an amazing feature, becoming the focal point in any garden. Its simple yet effective design means the garden log cabin is easily used all year round. Whether its for relaxation, office work or a gym, be sure that it will not disappoint. The garden log cabin is made from a Nordic spruce timber, chosen for its tough resistance and high quality.
The roof and wall panels are pre-assembled which saves time when assembling. The octagonal garden log cabin overall has an impacting design and extremely durable. The design means the log cabin is weatherproof and thanks to the roof shingles, rain is swiftly distributed keeping the cabin dry. The base has pressure treated timber lengths which stops the base touching the soil preventing any rotting.
Lighting is no issue thanks to the glazed windows positioned around the cabin, which can be opened to provide ventilation in the summer. The double doors on the garden log cabin open up for easy accessibility and thanks to a cylinder lock, your items are secure when the cabin is not in use. All in all, this garden log cabin is visually appealing and amazingly designed.
This log cabin is supported by a manufacturer's 5 year structural guarantee. The cabin will need annual treatment as it comes untreated, building a resistance to weathering.
**** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED. PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS. ****
- The Veronica 4 octagonal garden log cabin is made from a superior quality Nordic Spruce
- The wall and roof panels are pre-fixed which speeds up assembly, giving it a trusty build
- Glazed with real single pane glass, allowing plenty of natural light to flow in, illuminating the interior
- Double doors are glazed as well, increasing light allowance, using a cylinder lock to keep securely shut
- Pressure treated flooring joists stop the base from touching the soil layer, causing rotting
- 5 year manufacturer's structural guarantee
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2890|
|Depth including Overhang||3890|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||9' x 9'|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||2890|
|Width including Overhang||3890|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.