- Detailed Specification
The Eva BBQ hut is an impressive feature to any garden, perfect for summer food get-togethers or simply relaxing in the warm during the Winter months. The BBQ hut is made from an extremely tough Nordic pine that creates the prestigious build quality. Using a tongue and groove paneling these BBQ huts maintain a weatherproof shell that is not only rain proof but wind proof thanks to added bearers.
The single front door firstly has a cylinder lock which keeps the door secure shut when not in use and has a glazed circle to see into the BBQ hut. The door has a laminated framing and rubber seals are in place to stop heat from escaping. Two double glazed windows provide a natural light source for when it becomes dark inside. The BBQ hut has an attractive roof which is also made from tongue and groove cladding and overall is an extremely attractive feature.
The BBQ hut has a 1 year warranty on parts and a 10 year guarantee when treated with a timber preservative. Assembly is required however will not take the entire day if a few sets of hands are there to help.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS ABOVE.***
- The Eva BBQ hut is perfect for spending time with the family in the Summer or keeping Warm in the Winter.
- Nordic Spruce ready made roof pavilions and tongue and groove build producing this extremely robust BBQ hut.
- Door frames are laminated for added strength and a rubber seal is in place to stop heat escaping.
- Single front door opens up to give access to the interior and uses a cylinder lock to keep shut.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Two double glazed windows allow in natural light when needed, a glaze section on the door increases light allowance.
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
|Short name||11x11 (3.3x3.3m) Palmako Eva 44mm Log Cabin BBQ Hut|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3260|
|Depth including Overhang||4280|
|Door Opening Height||1470|
|Door Opening Width||650|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||11' x 11'|
|Log Cabin Depth||3260mm|
|Log Cabin Width||3260mm|
|Metric Size||3 x 3|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||3260|
|Width including Overhang||4280|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.