- Detailed Specification
The Carmen 4 Octagonal pavilion log cabin is a brilliant garden retreat, using its octagonal design to cleverly fit into any garden, even with space limited. The garden room is produced from Nordic Spruce which is chosen for its amazing qualities and extremely durability.
The wall pavilions and roof are already constructed and are pre-made to make assembly faster. The roof design means weather runs off extremely fast and the roof shingles keep the timber dry. The garden room has four double opening windows which allows for plenty of light to shine through as well as gusts of air to keep the interior fresh.
The double front doors are glazed with single glazing glass and features a premium cylinder lock to keep the door secure shut and protect your items inside. The garden room is supplied with a 5 year manufacturers warranty with annual treatment.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED. PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS ABOVE**
- The Carmen 4 Octagonal pavilion log cabin is the ideal garden retreat, fitting into any garden corner perfectly.
- The garden room is made from a superior quality Nordic Spruce, producing a solid build.
- Ready made wall pavilions and roof panels give the garden room its rigidness and means assembly is quick.
- The double opening doors are glazed, featuring a cylinder lock to keep door shut when not in use.
- Four opening windows allow in both light and fresh air, keeping the cabin fresh throughout the year.
- Floor joists have been pressure treated keeping the log cabin standing for a long time.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
|Short name||11x11 (3.4x3.4m) Palmako Carmen 34mm Log Cabin - 4 Windows|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3370|
|Depth including Overhang||4070|
|Door Opening Height||1810|
|Door Opening Width||1140|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||11' x 11'|
|Guarantee||5 (structural) years|
|Log Cabin Depth||3370mm|
|Log Cabin Width||3370mm|
|Metric Size||3 x 3|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Wall Log Thickness||34|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||3370|
|Width including Overhang||4070|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.