- Detailed Specification
These Eva large BBQ hut's combine practicality with attractiveness and design, creating a best selling garden hut. Whether you choose to use yours for Summer get-together's with the family or as simply a chill space for all year round, you will not be disappointed. Thanks to the Nordic Pine used to manufacture the large BBQ hut, you can be assured of a 5 year hassle free usage.
The roof pavilions are pre made which produces a strong roof, capable of withstanding harsh weather. The rest of the large bbq hut is made from a tongue and groove cladding which all together produces an extremely robust build. The base of this large bbq hut has added floor joists which have been pressure treated for added strength and means that your base will not be touching the floor which causes rot.
The single front door has a cylinder lock which keeps the door secure at night and when not in use, giving you peace of mind. The door has a glazed section which matches the two double glazed windows which allows light to flood in and ventilate the interior when needed.
An assembly kit is supplied with delivery and has everything you need to get the large BBQ hut built stress free. A one year warranty is supplied as standard and overall this hut will far from disappoint.
**** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS BELOW. ****
- Produced from an extremely strong Nordic Spruce pine, making these huts long lasting and extremely robust.
- The roof pavilions thankfully are pre-made and the tongue and groove cladding creates a 100% weatherproof shell.
- Single front door that utilises a high quality lock protecting any furnishings inside the BBQ hut.
- Double glazed windows allows an abundance of light to flow in, using a rubber seal to stop any chance of draughts.
- Assembly kit is supplied with the free delivery on a day that you choose to suit your timetable.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3790|
|Depth including Overhang||4190|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||12' x 12'|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||3790|
|Width including Overhang||4190|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.