- Detailed Specification
These Palmako extra wide door log cabin garage kits are a truly impressive cabin, offering easy storage for a single car or other options such as bikes and garden machinery, combining cabin space with storage at one great price. The log cabin garage kits utilise a chalet cut timber approach using Nordic pine to promise excellent results.
These log cabin garage kits use tongue and groove board to make the roof. Rest assured that Palmako have pulled out all the stops to produce and excellent log cabin garage. Light flows into the interior via the double glazed windows and glazing panels on the side entrance door. The double glazing means that you can escape the outside sound and have your own peace and quit inside.
Entering the log cabin garage kits is easy thanks to the side door, attached to a laminated door frame for increased strength. A cylinder lock is in place to maintain security and keep the door locked when not in use. Storing a single car is possible thanks to the up and over opening front door which has been made extra wide for larger cars.
These log cabin garage kits have a 5 year hassle free guarantee and when looked after, expect long lasting storage which is what everyone wants. Using the instructions we provide you will have your log cabin built in no time, allowing you to make use of the storage immediately.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS BELOW.*
- These log cabin garage kits are constructed using a Nordic pine spruce, known for its superior qualities.
- Uses a chalet cut timbers instead of regular cut timbers, enhancing the log cabins protection to weather.
- Tongue and groove roof boards ensure premium protection from rain, running off the roof easily.
- Large glass window is a natural light source, the light flowing in during sunny days.
- Side entrance door which is also glazed with glass, incorporates a cylinder lock to add security and protection.
- Front up and over opening garage door for easy car storage and retrieval as well as other storage options.
- 5 year hassle free guarantee with a longer life expectancy when looked after for great value.
- Simple assembly that with a few sets of hands will not take up the entire day.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
|Short name||15x18 (4.5x5.5m) Palmako Extra Wide 44mm Single Garage - Up and Over Door|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5500|
|Depth including Overhang||5980|
|Door Opening Height||1900|
|Door Opening Width||2220|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Size||15' x 18'|
|Guarantee||5 (structural) years|
|Metric Size||5 x 6|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||4500|
|Width including Overhang||5140|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.