- Detailed Specification
The Irene 2 is the bigger sister of the Irene 1, delivering outstanding value and stunning relaxation all year round. The garden summerhouse is perfect for an outside office, garden gym or just a simple summerhouse for spending time with the family. The design of the Irene 2 will impress anyone, built from Nordic spruce pine, stability and sturdiness are ensured.
Built from 44mm chalet cut timbers, the garden summerhouse is 100% weatherproof keeping furnishings dry. The roof boards and flooring boards are made from a 19mm tongue and groove paneling which finishes of the build. Light flows in via the Windows and front double doors, all glazed with real glass. Fresh air and ventilation which is much needed in the Summer is possible when opening the windows and front doors, opening up under a canopy, perfect for Summer gatherings.
You can furnish the garden summerhouse with peace of mind thanks to the cylinder lock and key. Roofing shingles add a nice touch to the roof and allows for the rain to be distributed of the roof. The base of this shed features pressure treated floor joists, preventing the floor from touching the soil which causes severe rot, it also means the garden summerhouse is extremely stable. When delivered, a installation kit comes to help oversee a fast and easy build.
Once standing, you will need to treat the garden summerhouse with a preservative to give tough resistance towards the weathering.
- Substantial garden summerhouse makes the ideal summerhouse, office or outside gym.
- Constructed from a Nordic spruce, a timber known for its excellent qualities.
- 44mm solid interlocking chalet cut timbers produce the log cabins tough and rigid build.
- Double opening doors are glazed with real glass, finished with glass panels each side of doors.
- Cylinder lock system with key means security is assured, giving you peace of mind.
- The windows are paned with real glass, the windows can be opened via turn twist latch, giving fresh air.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5500|
|Depth including Overhang||5980|
|Door Height||1140 x 1870|
|Door Type||Double Doors and Single Door|
|Door Width||741 x 1750|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||15' x 18'|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||4500|
|Width including Overhang||5140|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.