- Detailed Specification
The dazzling 6x4 Bluebell tower playhouse and slide is a stunning combination of practicality and fun, a magical exciting place for your children to play. Built using the highest quality materials to ensure a strong, long lasting structure, this playho
- The apex roof adds additional head room as well as dispelling the rain quickly and easily
- The bluebell playhouse has been constructed using strong 12mm tongue and groove cladding which will ensure a sturdy build which will be with you for many years to come.
- The addition of the slide creates further fun for the children, the perfect place for them to have an entertaining time amusing themselves.
- The timber used to construct the playhouse has been dip treated which helps prevent moisture and rot damage
- Styrene glass has been used as a safer equivalent to glass , reducing the risk of breakages and injuries
- The door to the Bluebell is decorated with a wooden flower and antique hinges which adds a touch of class to this top quality playhouse
- 10mm OSB board flooring is the ideal study flooring option which creates a strong and supportive base for the bluebell to stand upon
|Short name||4x6 Windsor Bluebell Tower Playhouse and Slide|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2261|
|Depth including Overhang||2261|
|Door Opening Height||895|
|Door Opening Width||544|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Solid Sheet Material|
|Framing Size||28 x 28|
|Size||4' x 6'|
|Guarantee||1 (structural) year|
|Height at Highest Point||1730|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Persons to Assemble||2 people|
|Roof Material||Solid Sheet Material|
|Wall Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Width including Overhang||2344|
This product is delivered in a flat packed, sectional format direct from the manufacturer to your home with full instructions ready for DIY assembly.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please check your postcode in the "postcode checker" above to confirm availability and any possible surcharges. Our 'Pick a Day' service is available to the majority of postcode areas, however some exclusions apply.
'Pick a day' is available on delivery only orders. Should you choose the installation option (if available) it will supersede the 'Pick a day' date. A delivery and installation date will be arranged with you by the delivery team.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended delivery lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated. If your postcode falls into one of the extended lead time areas then the delivery team will be contacting you to arrange an appropriate delivery date.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery the driver can attempt to leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if delivery fails on the agreed date. If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Please allow an extra 10 - 15 working days for delivery if adding installation.
Delivery of this item is typically made by a 7.5 ton flat-bed (similar size to a council refuse lorry) up to an 18 ton lorry (similar size to a removals lorry). Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The delivery drivers are only insured to deliver to kerb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an unsafe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.