- Detailed Specification
This Timber home office named the Iris is perfect for gym, home office or simply peace and quiet. The Nordic spruce timber used for this timber home office produces its solid build. The 44mm chalet cut timber lengths make up the exterior of the log cabin. This gives the cabin a weatherproof build, safe from rain and wind protecting your items.
The floor and roof sections are made from 19mm tongue and groove interlocking system, allowing for heavy pressures to be easily managed by the timber home office. The roof has an Apex design and along with premium bitumen roof shingles, rain falls of the roof swiftly. Three windows are fitted around the timber home office, great for allowing light inside. Double glazing windows keeps the outside noises from the inside giving you peace and quiet all year round. The windows can be opened using a tilt turn mechanism, allowing fresh air to flow in when needed, especially on the hot summer days.
The timber home office has two wide ¾ glazed doors which has a cylinder lock to keep your items secure, giving you peace of mind at night. The log cabin comes with a 12 month guarantee from the manufacturer. The product however is un-treated and therefore will need treatment once built.
Assembly is easy following the build guide that is supplied alongside the delivery, everything to make sure the build is smooth.
- The Iris timber home office is mono pinched log cabin combined with a contemporary twist.
- Constructed from a Nordic Spruce timber, using chalet cut 44mm timbers to produce a weatherproof exterior.
- Both the roof and flood boards are sized 19mm, perfectly designed to withstand heavy pressures.
- Three double glazed opening glass windows, giving much needed fresh air in the summer.
- Solid wood doors are ¾ glazed with glass, letting natural light flow in. Lockable for security purposes.
- 12 month guarantee on all parts, when treated, 10 year plus usage is promised.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
|Short name||5.3x4.1m (17'x13') Palmako Iris 44mm Log Cabin|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3900|
|Depth including Overhang||4480|
|Door Opening Height||1750|
|Door Opening Width||1510|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||17' x 13'|
|Log Cabin Width||5100mm|
|Metric Size||5 x 4|
|Number of Windows||3 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||5100|
|Width including Overhang||5740|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.