- Detailed Specification
The Sally timber log cabin at 5.3m x 4.1m is a great size for an outdoor summerhouse, gym or office. Like all log cabins from this range, a robust build is guaranteed. The timber log cabins are made from high quality Nordic spruce. Not only is a top quality timber used, the panels have been chalet style cut, making the Sally timber log cabin 100% weatherproof. All year round use is guaranteed.
The floor panels are constructed from 44mm tongue and groove timbers, making the log cabin overall extremely rigid and weather resistant. Pressure treated floor joists mean the the floor never touches the top soil layer if using a timber base, preventing rotting and other damage. Real glass double glazing to the double doors and windows on the front and side allows in plenty of light inside, keeping the log cabin ventilated during the summer months.
Following the guides supplied with delivery you will have a stress free installation. Remember this log cabin does not come treated, therefore treatment is needed to build resistance to problems such as rotting. We advise you do this annually.
***** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED. PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS BELOW. *****
- The Sally timber log cabins have a integrated porch entrance, keeping you dry in the summer showers.
- 5.3m x 4.1m is an excellent size for larger lawns and gardens, offering usage all year round.
- Manufactured from a high grade Nordic Spruce timber, giving the Sally its unique and tough build.
- Great protection from weathering thanks to chalet cut timbers, keeping your items safe.
- Glass glazed windows allows clear natural light inside, ventilation when opening the windows in Summer.
- Doors are made from a solid wood, using a cylinder lock to produce a tough and long lasting secure shed.
- Pressure treated floor joists keep the base secure and stop any chance of rotting on the flooring.
- Timber is untreated and needs to be treated for long lasting resistance to nuisances such as rot.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
|Short name||5.3x4.1m (17'x12') Palmako Sally 44mm Log Cabin|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3600|
|Depth including Overhang||5600|
|Door Opening Height||1870|
|Door Opening Width||1510|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||17' x 12'|
|Log Cabin Depth||3600mm|
|Log Cabin Width||5100mm|
|Metric Size||5 x 4|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||5100|
|Width including Overhang||5760|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.