- Detailed Specification
- Reviews 1
With its unique clock tower peak roof and enormous proportions this magnificent log cabin has enough space for whatever purpose you wish. The tall roof of this cabin makes it the tallest in our log cabin range and gives plenty of head room.
Eight opening windows plus glazed double doors allow loads of light to enter this log cabin from three different angles makes it very light and airy inside all year round. Double glazing comes as standard with this cabin which helps to keep the heat in during the colder months and block out any outside noise. During the warmer months the windows can be opened to provide plenty of ventilation.
Thick smooth planed 44mm tongue and groove wall logs and 19mm roof and 28mm floor boards create a solid and sturdy structure and give a superior finish. The thickness of the wall logs provide more insulation making this building ideal for using all year round.
The shingle roof tiles provided with this log cabin package gives it a beautiful finishing touch and adds to the high quality finish of the cabin.
All of our log cabin deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off load facility and with an optional professional assembly service available, you can sit back and relax!
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED. PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS ABOVE. ***
- Magnificent timber log cabins with a huge amount of internal space and double glazing as standard which helps insulate the cabin making it a practical enviroment for use all year round.
- Eight windows and glazed double doors allow a tremendous amount of light into this log cabin from three different angles making the interior of the cabin light and spacious.
- Constructed from thick smooth planed 44mm tongue and groove wall logs giving a solid and sturdy structure and a superior finish.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the accessory options below ***
|Short name||5.5x4m (18'x13') Forest Charentes (Cheviot) 44mm Shingle Roof Log Cabin|
|Assembly Time (estimated)||2 days|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth including Overhang||4100|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||18' x 13'|
|Height at Highest Point||3440|
|Height at Lowest Point||2240|
|Metric Size||5 x 4|
|Number of Windows||8 windows|
|Veranda Included||Optional Extra|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; our delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.