- Detailed Specification
Our premium 7x5 Ultimate Heavy Duty Pent Shed - Single Door on Right with 3’ Log Store delivers plenty of storage for all your garden tools and furniture, with the added bonus of the top quality 3’ integrated log store. The log store provides a sheltered area for storing your logs as well as protecting other items such as barbeques or bikes from the weather.
This superior shed – including the roof and floor - is constructed from custom made 12mm heavy duty tongue and groove cladding making it exceptionally durable and providing reliable storage space. Whilst the 34x34mm framing creates tremendous sturdiness, the additional diagonal framework adds even more rigidity and strength. The timber used has been pressure treated providing the shed with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee and eliminating the need for annual treatment, saving you both time and money.
As a part of our premium Ultimate range you can expect the highest quality product and you can choose a model with the door on the left or right to suit your garden layout. The single door is ledged and braced, fitted with an integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges for a superior finish. The door is wider and taller than average, so you can manoeuvre in and out of the shed easier. Manufactured from toughened glass, the opening window provides light and ventilation to your shed. The pent roof aids water run-off to lessen the chance of water damage and is completed with attractive mineral felt.
For even more impressive space, why not have a look at our 8x6 model?
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard - outward opening for ventilation
- Robust 34x34mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
|Short name||7x5 Shed Republic Ultimate Heavy Duty Shed - Single Door on Right with 3' Logstore on Right|
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||1518|
|Depth including Overhang||1600|
|Door Opening Height||1803|
|Door Opening Width||889|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Framing Size||34 x 34|
|Size||7' x 5'|
|Height at Highest Point||2108|
|Metric Size||3130 x 1600|
|Warranty||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Width at Base||3035|
|Width including Overhang||3130|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.