Enjoy free electricity while reducing your carbon footprint with the Hubi Solar Power Station Premium 250 - the intelligent way to achieve energy self-sufficiency in your summer house or shed.
You can have this all-in-one solar power hub up and running in minutes, thanks to simple plug and play technology, which means that no mains connection is required. Part of the next generation of solar stations, the kit includes a solar panel with frame and stand, a solar power station with dashboard, and built-in battery storage.
Use the mounting stand to peg the solar panel to soft ground or, alternatively, position it on a roof - the choice is yours. Either way, it is exceptionally efficient and can charge a flat solar battery to full capacity in as little as 5 hours.
Smart, contemporary and exceptionally easy to manoeuvre, the solar power station, itself, comes in bespoke, white casing and features a clear, user-friendly dashboard.
This includes a 12v auto socket, 5v USB charging, solar lighting ports and a 3-pin mains socket, which is suitable to power any 230AC appliance up to 300w, so your television, laptop and solar garden lighting are all perfectly compatible.
Thanks to built-in battery storage, any electricity generated can be stored for later use, so there's nothing to stop you from powering your garden building, independently of the National Grid, at any time of the day or night.
This state-of-the-art solar station can deliver 250Wh of energy over a 24-hour period, and even more during the summer months. It is fully CE-approved, RoHS-compliant and supplied with a 2-year guarantee for your added peace of mind.
If you're not practically minded and concerned about installing this solar power kit, there's no need to worry because absolutely no electrical skills are required. The equipment arrives fully assembled and ready to go - simply plug, play and enjoy electricity in your garden shed or summer house.
This mobile energy system comes in 3 specific sizes, which deliver 250Wh, 500Wh or 750Wh of energy per day respectively. You should choose the Hubi Solar Power Station Premium 250 if you require small amounts of power for lighting and limited AC use.
If lighting is your main requirement, we sell 3 dedicated solar light packs too, all of which are compatible with any of the 3 premium solar power stations.
Please be advised that this solar power station should not be used to power appliances like heaters, refrigerators, ovens and kettles, which consume large amounts of energy.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Enjoy free electricity, while lowering your carbon footprint
- This solar station delivers 250Wh of energy per day
- Solar panel features sturdy frame and mounting stand
- Charges a flat solar battery to full capacity in as little as 5 hours
- Solar power station features bespoke, white casing and a user-friendly dashboard
- Dashboard includes 12v auto socket, 5v USB charging, light ports and 3-pin mains socket
- Comes with built-in battery storage
- Fully CE-approved and RoHS-compliant
- Reassuring 2-year guarantee
- 250Wh, 500Wh and 750Wh solar power stations available
- Choose the 250 solar station for smaller amounts of electricity
- 3 dedicated solar lighting packs available too
- Solar power stations and solar lighting are not included within our garden building installation service
- Free delivery to most UK addresses