- Detailed Specification
With bicycle theft on the increase, outdoor bike storage and bike security are a major concern for most cyclists as a simple bike lock is no longer adequate to deter determined thieves.
The Access all metal bike storage shed is a bike storage solution for up to 4* road or mountain bikes. Much more than just a metal shed, the Access cycle shed provides peace of mind for all your bike storage needs.
Built from thick, heavy gauge, galvanized (weather proof) steel panels with a strong integral metal floor, a large easy lift (gas lift) lid and reinforced double door front access, this 7x3 bike store is an ideal secure home for your valuable road and mountain bikes.
- Unlike a wooden shed the Access 7x3 bike store is very hard wearing and incredibly strong. The unit is low maintenance and fire resistant.
- The Access doors are reinforced with steel tube on the inside and steel brackets across the corners.
- On the inside a steel channel fixed to the roof traps the doors shut, then a steel drop bar locks the two reinforced doors together.
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- A unique ventilation system around the unit minimises the build up of condensation inside the unit, keeping your bikes and equipment dry and safe all year round.
- Large reinforced double door access and a reinforced easy lift (gas lift) lid on this bike store
- 10 year anti-rust guarantee
|Short name||7x3 Asgard Access Bike Store|
|Construction Type||Galvanized Steel|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||7' x 3'|
|Height at Back||1340|
|Height at Front||1140|
|Treatment||Textured Weather Proof Finish|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.