- Detailed Specification
The superior 6x3 metal bike store is a secure storage unit perfect for storing valuable equipment or machinery in your garage or garden.
It is also ideal to provide extra storage space for static caravan owners and can be used to store items such as bikes, camping equipment, tools etc.
The superior 6x3 metal bike store differs to the normal bike store as it has more security measures including double folded joints to withstand forced entry and a strengthened base plinth to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled in.
The superior bike store can even be bolted to the floor to deter thieves and has reinforced doors and door surrounds to increase its strength.
The 6x3 Metal Bike Store has a dark green coated finish and a 10 year anti perforation guarantee against rust.
The 6x3 Metal Bike Store is made from 1.2mm galvanized steel, reinforced with 1.6mm thick box sections on the doors and door surround. It is waterproof, but still has enough ventilation to prevent condensation.
- Doors and door surrounds on this 6x3 metal bike store are reinforced with 1.6mm thick steel box sections, this is to strengthen the normal forced entry points and resist crow bar entry.
- Joints are double folded to increase strength and security.
- The base plinth is reinforced to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled over.
- The trap side is bolted with 10mm steel bolts for additional security.
- The 6x3 Metal Bike Store is fitted with a five point locking system.
- Integral rain guard keeps the wind and rain out.
- Reinforced hinges, panels and doors to prevent forced entry.
|Assembly Time (estimated)||2-4 hours|
|Construction Type||Galvanized Steel|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Galvanised Steel|
|Size||6' x 3'|
|Height at Back||1444|
|Height at Front||1444|
|Height at Highest Point||1339|
|Locking System||3 Point Key Lock|
|Persons to Assemble||2 people|
|Roof Material||Metal (galvanised)|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.