- Detailed Specification
Growing your own flowers, vegetables or herbs this year? Look no further than this attractive presure treated, wooden Cold Frame!
This spacious wooden Cold Frame is the perfect solution for hardening off your plants before exposing them to the full force of the British weather.
Manufactured from pressure treated timber, giving it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
The ideal tool for vegetable container gardening.
Size - 83(w) x 48(d) x 37(h)cm
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber - no need to ever apply treatments - the finish on this wooden Cold Frame ages naturally.
- Single opening lid which can be held open with a timber prop.
- This wooden Cold Frame designed to trap the maximum amount of light and warmth and extend the growing season.
- Perfect for hardening off your plants before you expose them to the British weather.
|Assembly Time (estimated)||2 hours|
|Size||2' x 2'|
|Height at Back||369|
|Height at Front||250|
|Recommended Construction Surface||Soil|
|Roof Covering||Opening Lid|
|Width at Base||800|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas:
- £4.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
- £24.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on the specified day. Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
On a few of our items we've had to add a small delivery charge - this delivery charge will be applied, if applicable once you have added the products to your basket.