Palmako Marseille 1 6m x 3m Log Cabin Summerhouse (28mm)
The Palmako Marseille 1 3.6 is a new addition to our webstore and one that we are extremely proud to offer. You surely will have a worthy investment.
- Impressive Palmako Marseille 1 3.6 is a tough outside cabin suiting middle to larger gardens, providing cabin and porch space.
- Nordic Pine gives an extremely tough build, 28mm thick tongue and groove panels construct the walls and have a special chalet cut.
- The Double doors that the cabin features are easy accessible and are glazed with a tough 4mm thick glass, allowing in plenty of light.
- We advise that you treat the cabin once assembled as this will maximise the life span of your cabin.
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3000|
|Depth including Overhang||3200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||20' x 10'|
|Height at Highest Point||2140|
|Log Cabin Depth||3200mm|
|Log Cabin Width||6100mm|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||28|
|Width at Base||5900|
|Width including Overhang||6100|
The Palmako Marseille 1 3.6 is a new addition to our webstore and one that we are extremely proud to offer. The incredible design of the cabin combined with premium materials ensures that you have a worthy investment that will remain tough for years to come.
The Palmako Marseille 1 3.6 is designed as half cabin, half sheltered porch and therefore you have an ideal workshop, home gym, storage cabin or just a place to relax all year round. However you chose to use the cabin you will not be disappointed.
Responsible for the hardy build, Nordic Spruce Pine is used to make the thick 28mm interlocking panels which compose the walls and roof of the cabin. The tongue and groove panels have a specific chalet cut which provides much better protection against rot and other harmful damage from the outside elements.
The Palmako Marseille 1 3.6 has plenty of inside space for storage and you can be safe knowing it is extremely secure from the weather as well as theft. The roof is also made from the same tongue and groove cladding timber and keeps rain running off smooth and efficiently. Wind braces are also integrated to the cabin and this improves resistance on those windy days. The cabin can be built either way, with the cabin on the left or right and this means you have choice and a better suitability to outside spaces.
The Wide double doors that the Palmako Marseille 1 3.6 has means entering and accessing your items is incredibly easy. The doors are tough and are glazed with a thick 4mm horticultural storm proof glass that also acts as a natural light source too. The double doors have a cylinder lock which adds protection from theft to the cabin especially at night.
When it comes to being delivered, the cabin arrives in pre-cut sections and will require assembly before it can be used. This may seem like a tough task however thanks to the assembly kit and instructions, two/three people will have it standing in no time at all. Once built we strongly advise you use a timber preservative that will create a layer of resistance to rot and boost the 1 year structural guarantee that the cabin already boasts
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS BELOW.
- Impressive Palmako Marseille 1 3.6 is a tough outside cabin that suits middle to larger gardens, providing cabin and porch space for all sorts of uses
- Nordic Pine is responsible for the extremely tough build, 28mm thick tongue and groove panels construct the walls and have a special chalet cut to add more protection from weather
- The Double doors that the cabin features are easy accessible and are glazed with a tough 4mm thick glass and this allows in plenty of light when offered
- We advise that you treat the cabin once assembled as this will maximise the life span of your cabin and offer more value over all
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£249 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£439 - AB, IV, KW
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands