Solar Power Station 80W
An 80W solar source perfect for powering lighting, TVs, alarm systems etc. in your shed, workshop, summer house or log cabin
- Simple to install without the need for an electrician and the power station can be packed away or relocated easily.
- It delivers up to 400 watts per day, powering appliances for approximately 2-4 hours a day.
- The multiposition aluminium stand allows the solar panel to be positioned at the optimum angle during the summer and winter.
PLEASE NOTE: Our installation services for sheds and other garden buldings do not include the installation of solar power station.
- 3. Optional Extras
- Trustpilot Reviews
This 80W Solar Power Station is the perfect starting point for achieving energy self sufficiency in a home, business, holiday cottage or anywhere that may be subject to power cuts or where the cost of installing mains cables is prohibitively high. Supplied with a high power solar panel, battery, charge controller and inverter the power station can power most appliances found in the home, office and workplace – such as stereos, TVs, games consoles, laptops, power tools etc.
It is easy and cheap to install without the need for a qualified electrician. The power station can be packed away and re-located at any time.
The solar panel must be located outside and is supplied with a robust aluminium stand that allows firm location either on the ground or on a flat roof. The multi position stand ensures the panel is always positioned at the optimum angle – summer and winter. The supplied cable then runs from the solar panel and connects directly into the waterproof battery box, which contains a high performance 85Ah sealed deep cycle solar battery and a charge controller. The battery output cable then needs to enter the building to be connected to the supplied power inverter. The inverter has a UK 3-pin socket where a multi gang extension cable (not supplied) can be attached to run multiple electrical appliances simultaneously. Additionally, a 12v “power out” plug and socket is fitting in the battery box so that 12v appliances can be run directly.
This 80w kit delivers up to 400 watt hours per day.
The kit contains:
- 80w solar panel
- Multi position aluminium rack
- 85Ah Deep Cycle Battery
- 300 watt Inverter
- Waterproof Battery Box
- 12Ah Charge Controller
- 20m Cable bundle
- Power RCD Socket
- Connectors, fuses and terminals
- Digital multi meter
- Detailed user manual
- This kit delivers up to 400 watt hours per day making it perfect for use in the home, garden buildings, summer houses, holiday cottages etc
- Simple to install without the need for a qualified electrician and the power station can be packed away and re-located anytime.
- It can typically power appliances such as lighting, TV’s, games machines, DVD players, table lamps, occasional pc/laptop use, alarm systems for between 2 – 4 hours per day.
- The multi position aluminium stand allows the solar panel to be positioned at the optimum angle both during the summer and winter.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our installation services for sheds and other garden buldings do not include the installation of solar power stations
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery, the driver can leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when placing your order or booking in your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if the delivery fails on the date agreed.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
Delivery of this item is typically made by the postman or an independent courier.Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
All products are delivered in a boxed format from our supplier direct to your home.
The drivers are only insured to deliver to curb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.