- Detailed Specification
This stunning Victoria 50x50cm planter is ideal to arrange your flowers and plants; it brings a great look to any garden and keeps everything looking neat and tidy. You can go wild with these as there’s plenty of room for you to design a lovely display, and as a bonus it doesn’t take up too much room on the patio.
The decorative metal top is the key feature for this looking so stylish, a unique design on top of traditional pressure treated timber. As the timber is pressure treated you are offered a strong, robust structure and a manufacture’s 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
This beautiful planter is available to you in 3 different sizes, depending on the size of your garden space and the amount of plants you have to arrange. Sizes to choose from are as follows: 50(h) x 50(w) x 50(d)cm, 50(h) x 100(w) x 50(d)cm (holds approximately 100L of compost) or 50(h) x 150(w) x 50(d)cm (holds approximately 200L of compost).
- A decorative metal topped wooden planter ideal for creating a lovely feature in your garden.
- Constructed from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot.
- Includes a base so it can be moved around the garden.
- The metal top comes with a 10 year guarantee against rust.
- Available in three different sizes - 50x50cm, 100x50cm and 150x50cm.
|Sub title||Wooden Planters|
|Size||2' x 2'|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas:
- £4.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
- £24.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on the specified day. Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
On a few of our items we've had to add a small delivery charge - this delivery charge will be applied, if applicable once you have added the products to your basket.