10'5 x 8'5 Palmako Stella (16mm) Premium Extra Large Wooden Garden Bar (3.2m x 2.6m)
If you want to set up a garden hub for entertaining or if you own a snack bar or car park, this large 10'5x8'5 wooden Garden Bar is perfectly designed to help you serve customers in style.
- Slow-grown Nordic-spruce 16mm tongue and groove cladding
- 16mm tongue and groove floor and roof with large overhang
- 2 large serving hatches and 2 large integral counters
- Side door fitted with a cylinder lock
- 5 year parts guarantee
- **Please note that roof covering is NOT included - please SELECT from the roof covering options below**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND FELT ROOF UNDERLAY+£81.99x
BLACK SAND FELT ROOF UNDERLAY -£81.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 5+£269.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 5 -£269.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
PREMIUM SBS TORCH ON ROOF FELT+£159.99x
PREMIUM SBS TORCH ON ROOF FELT -£159.99
- Base Options
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||2590|
|Depth including Overhang||3200|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||16mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Frame Type||16mm Timber Clad|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Locking System||Cylinder Lock|
|Opening Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||16mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Width at Base||3230|
|Width including Overhang||3610|
Whether you own a snack bar or car park, the spacious 10'5 x 8'5 Palmako Stella Premium (16mm) Extra Large Wooden Garden Bar (3.2m x 2.6m) is perfectly designed to help you serve customers and run your business effectively.
Expertly built from slow-grown Nordic spruce, the 16mm tongue and groove cladding has a chalet-cut design, which makes this wooden kiosk even more robust, durable and insulated than a heavy-duty shed. Both the floor and apex roof are constructed from 16mm tongue and groove too, for top to bottom quality.
The 2 large serving hatches allow you to deal with customers effectively and are sheltered by a generous roof overhang, which keeps the sun out of your eyes. The hatches provide plenty of room for you to serve food, drinks and more, while the 2 large integral counters are the perfect size for you to place condiments and display your wares.
A single door, positioned at the side of the kiosk, offers you convenient access to the interior and is fitted with a cylinder lock, so rest assured that your takings and provisions will remain well-guarded from unwanted attention.
Ready-made wall elements, clear instructions and a complete set of fixings are all supplied to help you achieve a straightforward assembly, even if you're inexperienced at DIY. All of the parts are covered by a 5 year guarantee.
You can also purchase a garden bar, with the same premium specifications, in a smaller size.
*This Garden Bar is supplied untreated. We advise coating it with a quality wood preservative within 6 weeks of assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to prevent rot and maintain the wood's attractive appearance. If you'd like a more individual look, you can paint this wooden kiosk instead.*
Please be advised that the roof does not include a cover as standard. Select from SBS, Charcoal Felt Shingles or Roof Felt Underlay as an optional upgrade.
(SBS weatherproof roof covering is a thick, torch-on felt with an exceptionally long lifespan and outstanding weatherproof qualities. Unless you possess advanced DIY skills, we recommend hiring a professional installer.
Heavy-duty Charcoal Felt Roof Shingles are a permanent weatherproof roof covering, which is attractive, easy to instal and extremely durable.
Roof Underlay Felt is simple to nail on to the garden building but is only designed as a temporary solution until you have added a permanent weatherproof roof cover upgrade.)
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Built from slow-grown Nordic spruce
- 16mm chalet-cut tongue and groove cladding
- 16mm tongue and groove floor
- 16mm tongue and groove roof with large overhang
- 2 large serving hatches
- 2 large integral counters
- Side door fitted with a cylinder lock
- Ready-made wall elements and assembly kit
- 5 year parts guarantee
- No roof cover – choose one as an optional upgrade
- *Delivered untreated*
- Smaller sized kiosk available too
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
Extended Lead Times: Due to the impact of the pandemic on manufacturing across the nation and on the importation of raw materials, alongside the highest demand for gardening products the industry has ever seen, some lead times for products are now longer than usual. Manufacturers are working hard to keep supplying customers. Thank you for your patience.
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200