Not only a great place to grow your own fruit and vegetables, the 12x10 Palram Canopia Oasis Hexagonal Greenhouse (3.63m x 3.16m) makes an eye-catching standalone conservatory too.
Utilising the very latest Fine Shield Technology™, this large, hexagonal glasshouse is expertly constructed from 4mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels and 0.7mm crystal-clear polycarbonate side panels, supported by a galvanised steel perimeter base and rust-resistant aluminium frame.
The light-diffusing roof panels promote an even temperature by increasing thermal insulation and reducing extreme sunlight exposure, while both sets of panels are completely UV-protected and shatterproof. Together they allow 82% light transmission. This means your plants will enjoy optimum growing conditions, you will be protected from harmful UV rays, and the panels will neither discolour nor fade in the sun.
Snow-load tested to 75kg/ m² (15.4lbs/ ft²), wind resistant to 90km/ hr (56ml/ hr), and with a stunning pyramid-shaped roof which facilitates effective rainwater runoff, this high-specification greenhouse will help your plants thrive, whatever nature throws at it. What's more, an integrated guttering system provides you with a free and sustainable source of water for your plants.
You can gain easy access to the interior through wide double doors, which are fitted with a key-operated lock to keep your valuable items secure. Once inside, 2 side louvre windows allow you to regulate the temperature for the benefit of both you and your plants.
Backed by a reassuring 5-year limited warranty and available in 2 different sizes, this beautifully-designed greenhouse is completely maintenance free, saving you money and leaving you with more time to do the things you enjoy. The high-impact polycarbonate panels are pre-cut and have uniform profiles, so all you need to do is slide them into place for a straightforward assembly.
Please be advised that this polycarbonate greenhouse is designed without a floor and that you should fix it to a solid, level base.
For even more effective temperature control, a portable fan greenhouse heater with digital thermostat is available for you to buy as an optional extra.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- 4mm twin wall polycarbonate roof panels and crystal clear 0.7mm polycarbonate side panels allow 82% light transmission
- Aluminium frame and galvanised steel perimeter base are impervious to rust
- Snow-load tested to 75kg/ m² (15.4lbs/ ft²)
- Wind resistant to 90km/ hr (56ml/ hr)
- Wide double doors fitted with key-operated lock
- 2 x side louvre windows
- Integrated guttering system
- Sliding panel easy assembly system
- Maintenance free
- Reassuring 5-year limited warranty
- Designed without a floor - fix to a solid, level base
- This hexagonal glasshouse is available in 2 sizes
- Buy a portable fan greenhouse heater with digital thermostat as an optional extra
- Free delivery to most UK addresses