15' x 11' Palmako Kalle (88mm) Premium Multi-room Shed (4.5m x 3.3m)
With clean, contemporary lines and impressively thick walls, this premium 15x11 shed’s two separate compartments offer you the perfect combination of effective outdoor storage and a dedicated garden workshop.
- 13.5m² (10.1m² and 3.4m²)
- 88mm Nordic spruce, fine-sawn tongue and groove cladding
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Lockable single and double doors plus 1 glass window
- Wind braces and ready-made wall elements
- 5 year guarantee
*Please note: Shed felt roof covering is not included and MUST be selected from the options tabs.*
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND FELT ROOF UNDERLAY+£124.99x
BLACK SAND FELT ROOF UNDERLAY -£124.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
PREMIUM SBS TORCH ON ROOF FELT+£239.99x
PREMIUM SBS TORCH ON ROOF FELT -£239.99
- Base Options
15x10 Plastic Shed Base Kiti +£330.99x
15x10 Plastic Shed Base Kit -£330.99
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our 15'x10' ProBASE plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your shed. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 70 squares. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 6000...+£369.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 6000mm -£369.99
This 6m Gutter set for flat roof Palmako cabins is a handy attachment for your cabin, provided a water distribution device that can be used to collect rain water or disperse water in a direction. It works by catching rain water as it rolls of the roof and is then lead off using a pipe which can be into a water butt, allowing you to collect rain water which can then be used to water the garden. Collecting rain water means you save money on your water bill and you are more environmentally friendly as you are recycling water. We all know some summers may go under hose bans therefore avoid those and keep your garden healthy.
- At 6m, this Guttering set is the ideal choice for roofs up to 6m in width/length.
- Specifically designed to fit cabins that have flat top roofs as apposed to apex roofs.
- Allows you to collect rain water all year round which can be recycled in the garden.
- Supplied in a stunning dark brown finish, built from PVC plastic which will not rust/rot or crack.
- Attaches to your log cabins extremely easy following the instructions on the installation guide.
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3300|
|Depth including Overhang||3870|
|Door Type||Double Doors and Single Door|
|Door Width||1380mm & 780mm|
|Floor Material||19mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Frame Type||88mm Pre-assembled Panel|
|Size||15' x 11'|
|Glazing Material||4mm Real Glass|
|Locking System||Cylinder Lock|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||19mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Width at Base||4520|
|Width including Overhang||4990|
With clean, contemporary lines and unbeatable insulation, the 15x11 Palmako Kalle Premium (88mm) Nordic Multi-room Shed’s (4.5m x 3.3m) distinct compartments offer you the perfect combination of effective outdoor storage and a dedicated garden workshop.
Expertly built from 88mm Nordic spruce, fine-sawn tongue and groove cladding, with added wind braces, this superior garden shed is even more robust, durable and insulated than a premium log cabin. Both the floor and pent roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove, the former including treated foundation joists to protect the interior from ground moisture.
You can gain easy access to the 10.1m² section of this wooden shed via double doors, while a single door leads to the 3.4m² area. As befits a garden workshop, both sets of doors are positioned on the wider side of the structure. They feature laminated frames and cylinder locks, so rest assured that your valuable tools and equipment will remain secure.
You can enjoy natural light when hard at work inside thanks to a window on the side of the structure. It is made from real glass, fully framed and further enhances the shed’s stylish appearance.
Ready-made wall elements, clear instructions and a complete set of fixings are all supplied to help you achieve a straightforward assembly, even if you’re inexperienced at DIY. All of the parts are covered by a 5 year guarantee.
You can purchase this shed, with the same premium specifications, in a larger size.
*This workshop shed is supplied untreated. We advise coating it with a quality wood preservative within 6 weeks of assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to prevent rot and maintain the wood’s attractive appearance. If you’d like a more individual look, you can paint this garden shed instead.*
Please be advised that the roof does not include a cover as standard. Select from SBS or Roof Felt Underlay as an optional upgrade.
(SBS weatherproof roof covering is a thick, torch-on felt with an exceptionally long lifespan and outstanding weatherproof qualities. Unless you possess advanced DIY skills, we recommend hiring a professional installer.
Roof Underlay Felt is simple to nail on to the garden building but is only designed as a temporary solution until you have added a permanent weatherproof roof cover upgrade.)
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Shed has 2 distinct compartments
- Built from 88mm Nordic spruce, fine-sawn tongue and groove cladding with added wind braces
- 19mm tongue and groove floor with treated foundation joists
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- Double doors and a separate single door
- Both have laminated frames and cylinder locks
- 1 glass window
- Ready-made wall elements and doors
- Assembly kit and instructions included
- 5 year parts guarantee
- No roof cover – choose one as an optional upgrade
- *Should be painted or treated*
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
Extended Lead Times: Due to the impact of the pandemic on manufacturing across the nation and on the importation of raw materials, alongside the highest demand for gardening products the industry has ever seen, some lead times for products are now longer than usual. Manufacturers are working hard to keep supplying customers. Thank you for your patience.
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200