17' x 10'5 Palmako Jari Premium (28mm) Multi-room Shed (5.2m x 3.2m)
If you’re practically-minded and like to make the most of your outdoor space, this premium workshop shed is designed with 2 separate compartments, offering you the perfect combination of generous outdoor storage and a dedicated garden workshop.
- 14.5m² (8.4m² and 6.1m²)
- 28mm Nordic spruce tongue and groove cladding
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Pressure-treated floor bearers
- Double doors and a separate single door – both with hasp and staple closures (padlocks not included)
- 5 year guarantee
*Please note: Roof covering is not included and MUST be selected from the options tabs.*
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND FELT ROOF UNDERLAY+£199.99x
BLACK SAND FELT ROOF UNDERLAY -£199.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 8+£429.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 8 -£429.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provides a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
PREMIUM SBS TORCH ON ROOF FELT+£399.99x
PREMIUM SBS TORCH ON ROOF FELT -£399.99
- Base Options
5.5x3.5m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£470.99x
5.5x3.5m Log Cabin Base Kit -£470.99
Avoid the hassle or mess of laying slabs or concrete with our ProBASE 18'x11'5 plastic shed base kit, when preparing a base for your new shed. It is very quick to install as its interlocking design makes it easy to put together and, though lightweight, it will provide a very strong and durable base for your shed.
Made from 100% recycled plastic, this shed base is eco-friendly. Also, you can reuse the base if you decide to reposition your shed. The base allows for ventilation and drainage under the shed, helping to keep the shed floor dry.
To install the base, you simply interlock the square grids together and lay onto a firm, level area of ground. We recommend using 15kg of 10m pea gravel per square (gravel not included).
Each square is 500 x 500 x 40mm. This pack contains 77 squares. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Super strong interlocking grid system shed base
- Simple to lay and assemble
- Eco-friendly high quality recycled plastic
- Ventilated design
- Includes heavy-duty membrane
- Comprehensive instructions and customer service support
- 2 year guarantee
Palmako Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 600...+£619.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Gable Roof - 6000mm -£619.99
This Gutter set is the largest of the group, suitable for cabins with roof lengths up to 6m. The guttering is made from a PVC plastic and has a dark brown finish which is extremely attractive. The guttering will never rust or rot meaning it is a clever investment especially as it allows you to collect water. Save on your water bull by installing a water butt underneath your drainage pipe so that you can collect rainwater and then use that to water plants rather than use a hose.
- Pvc construction gives this guttering a robust and long lasting build, which is perfect for long term use.
- Collect rain water from your cabins that have a roof length up to 6m, recycling rain to help environment.
- Easily attach this guttering set to your log cabin using the fixture kit that comes along side it.
- Stunning dark brown finish adds a nice touch to your cabin and does not rot or rust!
- Long lasting water distribution aid that has a Free delivery when adding to a Log Cabin checkout.
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Construction Type||Interlocking Logs|
|Depth at Base||3200|
|Depth including Overhang||3460|
|Door Type||Double Doors and Single Door|
|Door Width||1560mm & 780mm|
|Floor Material||19mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Frame Type||28mm Solid Log|
|Size||17' x 10'|
|Locking System||Hasp & Staple|
|Roof Material||19mm Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Roof Style||Reverse Apex|
|Width at Base||5200|
|Width including Overhang||5500|
If you’re a practically-minded person, who likes to make the most of your outdoor space, the 17x10’5 Palmako Jari Premium (28mm) Multi-room Shed (5.2m x 3.2m) is designed with 2 separate compartments, offering you the perfect combination of generous garden storage and a dedicated workshop area.
Expertly built from chalet-cut, 28mm Nordic spruce tongue and groove cladding, with added wind braces, this superior garden shed is far more robust, durable and insulated than a standard wooden shed. Both the floor and apex roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, the former including treated foundation joists to protect the interior from ground moisture.
You can gain easy access to the 8.4m² section of this workshop shed via double doors, while a single door leads to the 6.1m² area. As befits a garden workshop, both sets of doors are positioned on the wider side of the structure. They are also fitted with a hasp and staple (padlocks not included), so you can add a padlock if you need further security. Also, with security in mind, this garden shed is designed without windows.
The chalet-cut timber simply slots together, while clear instructions and a complete set of fixings are both supplied to help you achieve a straightforward assembly, which is great news if you’re inexperienced at DIY. All of the parts are covered by a 5 year guarantee.
You can purchase this shed, with the same premium specifications, in a smaller size.
*This workshop shed is supplied untreated. We advise coating it with a quality wood preservative within 6 weeks of assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to prevent rot and maintain the wood’s attractive appearance. If you’d like a more individual look, you can paint this garden shed instead.*
Please be advised that the roof does not include a cover as standard. Select from SBS, Charcoal Felt Shingles or Roof Felt Underlay as an optional upgrade.
(SBS weatherproof roof covering is a thick, torch-on felt with an exceptionally long lifespan and outstanding weatherproof qualities. Unless you possess advanced DIY skills, we recommend hiring a professional installer.
Heavy-duty Charcoal Felt Roof Shingles are a permanent weatherproof roof covering, which is attractive, easy to instal and extremely durable.
Roof Underlay Felt is simple to nail on to the garden building but is only designed as a temporary solution until you have added a permanent weatherproof roof cover upgrade.)
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Shed has 2 separate compartments
- Built from 28mm Nordic spruce tongue and groove cladding
- Added wind braces
- 19mm tongue and groove floor includes treated foundation joists
- 19mm tongue and groove roof
- Double doors and a separate single door
- Both have hasp and staple closures (padlocks not included)
- Chalet-cut timber for an easy assembly
- Assembly kit and instructions included
- 5 year parts guarantee
- No roof cover – choose one as an optional upgrade
- *Should be painted or treated*
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
Extended Lead Times: Due to the impact of the pandemic on manufacturing across the nation and on the importation of raw materials, alongside the highest demand for gardening products the industry has ever seen, some lead times for products are now longer than usual. Manufacturers are working hard to keep supplying customers. Thank you for your patience.
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200