- Detailed Specification
The large slender planter has a sleek and contemporary look and is designed specifically to fit into smaller spaces but still hold a generous amount of compost. Perfect for creating a focal point for your garden, decking or patio, all year round.
Deep enough for deep root plants, this planter is versatile and can be used for all manner of floral arrangements and plants. This planter has been manufactured from slow grown pressure treated timber to ensure a long lasting product that is also guaranteed for 15 years, against rot and fungal decay.
No need for annual retreatment due to the pressure treatment that has been applied in the manufacturing stage, this product is simple to assemble, allowing you to begin enjoying your product as soon as possible! The large slender planter holds approximately 108L of compost and is perfect for topiary.
- This planter is ideal for placing on a patio or next to a doorway, enhancing any outdoor space and creating a real focal point.
- A contemporary design that is perfect for any style of garden with a metal rim around the top providing a stunning finish.
- Manufactured from slow grown pressure treated timber, this long lasting and durable product carries a 15 year manufacturer guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
- The depth of this planter allows for all manner of plants, whilst also allowing the soil to warm up earlier in the season.
|Short name||Forest 1 x 1 Slender Planter Large|
|Sub title||Wooden Planters|
|Size||1' x 1'|
|Guarantee||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Warranty||15 (anti-rot) years|
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas:
- £4.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
- £24.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on the specified day. Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
On a few of our items we've had to add a small delivery charge - this delivery charge will be applied, if applicable once you have added the products to your basket.