The Garden Store 42, wooden garden storage unit from the Shire range. This compact garden storage unit offers useful extra space to keep small or long-handled garden tools tidy and out of view. Constructed using quality planed European Softwood timber.
The walls are formed from tongue and groove boarding upon a 35 x 35mm framework, while the roof and floor are OSB (resin bonded board). Access into the handy Shire Garden Store is provided by the 1.38m (h) x 1.12m (w) hinged double door to the front, securable by a hasp & staple (padlock not supplied). Treated inside and out with a water-based honey-brown treatment (image shows a painted finish for photography only).
It is recommended that you should apply a top-coat of your choice within 3 months to your wooden garden storage unit. Supplied with felt, fixings and instructions for self-assembly. This garden storage product is made in the UK by Shire, an established, leading garden building manufacturer for over 50 years.
- 4' x 2' (1.19x0.59m) Shire Wooden Garden Storage Unit
- The garden store stores most long-handled tools giving a space that is suited to all tools.
- Walls of this 4x2 shed are dip-treated to increase longevity
- Shiplap tongue and groove wall cladding provides a sturdy exterior
- The wide double door enhances manoeuverability.