- Detailed Specification
Create a delightful garden sanctuary with our 7’8x7’8 Ultimate Summerhouse with Cedar Shingle Roof. The traditional design and high quality build combine for an impressive garden building that is not only highly durable but also a superbly attractive addition to your garden. Its corner design allows you to create an extra room in your garden without encroaching too heavily on your precious outdoor space.
For long lasting reliability, the shed is professionally handcrafted from quality selected European Softwood. The 12mm tongue and groove panels provide both a traditional aesthetic and a water tight, weather resistant finish. This excellent build is supported by a robust 32cx57mm framing for a solid structure. The floor and roof are also heavy duty tongue and groove, designed to withstand years of use. All the timber has been pressure treated allowing this impressive summerhouse to boast a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. No further treatments are required, saving you money and leaving you plenty of extra time to enjoy your new garden room.
This premium summerhouse is finished with thoughtful and practical details. Fresh air and natural light will be plentiful due to the custom-made opening windows and ¾ glazed double doors. The doors feature traditional black fixings for a beautiful finish with a integrated rim lock for strength and security. The striking cedar shingle roof not only adds to the impressive appearance but, because the cedar tiles are also pressure treated, it adds to the longevity of your summerhouse. Why not have your new summerhouse painted to suit your preference? See our optional accessories for further details.
This summerhouse is sure to be a charming addition to your garden. Why not opt for same-day installation from our accessories so your new garden room is up and ready for you in no time at all?
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- With extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard - outward opening for ventilation
- A traditional 3 lever mortice lock and handle mechanism is fitted as standard to ensure security at all times
- Robust 32x57mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Pressure treated cedar shingle roof will not only embellish the look of your building but also its longevity
|Short name||7'8x7'8 Ultimate Summerhouse - Cedar Shingle Roof|
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2337|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Framing Size||32 x 57mm|
|Size||8' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2908|
|Width at Base||2337|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.