- Detailed Specification
As one of our most premium sheds, the 8x6 Ultimate Heavy Duty Apex Shed with Log Store is handcrafted from the highest quality Nordic White Spruce. The spacious interior offers you plenty of storage space while the generous eaves will allow you to work effectively wherever you are in the building and enhance your vertical storage options.
Equally impressive as an outdoor workshop, a secure space to store your heavy-duty machinery or a durable place for protecting your garden furniture and equipment from the weather, this shed will be a reliable and hardworking outdoor building for years to come. To provide you with even more storage options and space, this shed features a 3ft log store and substantial overhang. This creates the perfect place for you to store your logs, bikes, barbeques and any other items you want to keep sheltered from the weather.
Our entire range of custom made Ultimate garden sheds and workshops is built from premium quality materials. Constructed from 12mm tongue and groove panels, the roof, walls and floor boast a reliably robust build. The sturdy floor will comfortably support the weight of your belongings and has been fitted with integral runners to provide the necessary elevation to avoid rot damage. Our most resilient 34x34mm framing and cross framing has been used inside this wooden shed to provide long lasting support for your garden building. Having undergone a superior pressure treatment, the shed is guaranteed to prevail against the threat of rot and fungal decay for at least 15 years. You will save time and money as you will not need to re-treat the shed.
Two opening windows provide your shed with natural light and ventilation. They are glazed with toughened glass. To complete the shed’s superior finish it features a quality ledged and braced door, with an integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges.
We recommend building your shed on a hard, flat surface such as decking or concrete.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- Robust 34x34mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage spaceAll fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, we can add a window, change a door position or create a completely bespoke ‘one off’ shed just for you. Please call us to discuss your requirements and the options available
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2419|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Framing Size||34 x 34|
|Size||8' x 6'|
|Height at Highest Point||2740|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Width at Base||2743|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.