This beautiful wooden corner arbour seat is the perfect addition for any garden. The arbour will provide comfortable seating within the garden letting you make good use of the summer sun for this year and for many more to come.
The wooden corner arbour seat is constructed from one of the best timbers on the market. The timber has been slow grown for added durability and has undergone pressure treatment. Pressure treatment means that the wood has ultimate defence against rot build up as well as any fungal growth which will harm your arbour. The pressure treatment eliminates any need for treatment which will not only cost you money but time as well when treating your arbour.
The wooden corner arbour seat is constructed from solid shiplap tongue and groove cladding which creates a mighty build, its venetian style roof prevents rain from coming in keeping the interior dry. The frame has added length which can sink into the ground to ensure maximum stability meaning no chance of movement. The back panels on the arbour are a tongue and groove design and offer privacy as well as sometimes much needed shade from the sun. The two front panels are opposite and offer viewing space outside into the garden.
With its stunning venetian style slatted roof, this wooden corner arbour seat will provide enjoyable seating and in the summer months a place to unwind. The seating has been curved for added comfort and when combined with pillows and blankets it really can be easy to fall asleep on those warm afternoons.
Thanks to the simplistic design and the instructions guide that is sent with delivery, you will have this wooden corner arbour set standing in no time. You will be surprised how fast this arbour will be built and not be disappointed with this product. Thanks to the pressure treatment, once assembled you can enjoy the 15 year minimum rot free build.
- The unique design of the slatted roof ensures that the Venetian Corner Arbour Seat allows in plenty of light whilst maintaining a watertight structure.
- Strong 12mm tongue and groove cladding is used on the back and side panels. The timber used is also planed for a classy finish.
- Seating up to four people, this wooden arbour provides an attractive seating area when hosting outdoor events.
- Pressure treated for a longer life, the arbour comes with all fixtures and fittings for a simple self assembly.
- Perfect for use in the summer the arbour provides great shade.
- No annual treatment required so saves you time and money and we also supply a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS - Height 250cm - Width 233cm - Depth 161cm