Offering you the perfect home office, hobby room or, even, guest house, the Palmako Charlotte 4.5m x 5.5m Garden Office is a wonderfully versatile garden building, expertly made from premium materials and boasting an attractive Scandinavian design.
This spacious garden office sports an eye-catching style and is far more economical than a home extension. It is constructed from premium Nordic spruce, expertly crafted into 160mm fine-sawn, readymade wall panels and including added wind protection. The floor and reverse apex roof are both built from 19mm tongue and groove boards, the former including treated foundation joists, providing you with the option to house heavier items and ensuring complete weatherproof protection.
You can access this garden building via a partially-glazed door, which is insulated with rubber seals and silicone to keep out draughts. The door can be secured by a cylinder lock, so your valuable items, computer equipment, or guests’ belongings, will be completely safe from unwanted attention.
This garden office also enjoys an abundance of natural light, courtesy of 2 full-length, double-glazed windows and a small side window, which are also fitted with rubber seals and silicone to keep you snug, whilst integral metal guttering ensures efficient rainwater run-off.
Supplied with an impressive 5-year parts guarantee, this wooden garden building comes with a kit and readymade wall panels to help you achieve a straightforward assembly.
Please be advised that the roof does not include a cover as standard. Select from SBS, Charcoal Felt Shingles or Roof Felt Underlay as an optional upgrade.
(SBS weatherproof roof covering is a thick, torch-on felt with an exceptionally long lifespan and outstanding weatherproof qualities. Unless you possess advanced DIY skills, we recommend hiring a professional installer.
Heavy-duty Charcoal Felt Roof Shingles are a permanent weatherproof roof covering, which is attractive, easy to instal and extremely durable.
Roof Underlay Felt is simple to nail on to the garden building but is only designed as a temporary solution until you have added a permanent weatherproof roof cover upgrade.)
You can purchase roofing nails, an additional door and window as optional extras too.
**This wooden home office is delivered to you untreated. Coat it in a quality wood preservative upon assembly and annually, thereafter, in order to protect the wood against rot and fungal decay.**
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Completely constructed from the finest Nordic spruce
- 160mm fine-sawn, readymade wall elements
- Walls include added wind protection
- Premium 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Pre-treated foundation joists
- Insulated, partially-glazed single door includes cylinder lock
- 2 tall, double-glazed windows, fitted with rubber seals and silicone
- 1 smaller side window with rubber seals and silicone
- Metal guttering on all windows
- Impressive 5-year parts guarantee
- No roof cover – choose one as an optional upgrade
- Additional door, window and roofing nails available as optional upgrades too
- Delivered untreated – you should coat the wood with a quality preservative
- Free delivery to most UK addresses