Palmako Lisa 5.1m x 3.8m Log Cabin Garden Room (44mm)
Special Price £4,279.00 Regular Price £4,559.00
With 19.4m² of multi-purpose space, this contemporary garden room is waiting for you to transform it into a home gym, garden office or simply a summer house for the family to enjoy.
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- Double glazed throughout - 4 large windows and fully-glazed double doors with safety glass
- Stainless steel door sill, wind braces and more impressive design features
- 5-year guarantee
- **Roof covering is NOT supplied - Please SELECT from the roof covering options**
- Supplied untreated - requires preservative application upon assembly
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6+£174.99x
BLACK SAND ROOF FELT 6 -£174.99
Black Sand Felt is a quick and easy to fit durable roofing material that is commonly used on garden sheds. Only to be used as an underlay on Hexagonal and Octagonal buildings.
- Quantity supplied is enough to cover the roof allowing for the necessary overlaps
- Adhesive should be used when fitting to a flat roof- adhesive not supplied
- Only available with the purchase of a Palmako Log Cabin
- Can be used as an under-lay for roof shingles that would otherwise be fixed directly to the roof boards
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 7651+£1,319.00x
FLEXIBLE RUBBER ROOF COVERING 7651 -£1319
YEPDM is a thick single sheet flexible rubber roof covering/membrane which is ideal for mono pitch or flat roof buildings as there are not overlapping joints for water to ingress.
- Fixings, and adhesives are not supplied
- Advanced DIY'er can install but if in any doubt take advise from a professional installer
- Robust and reliable water tight solution for mono pitched or flat roofs
- Installation Services
Double Glazed Single Window 60x111cm (le...+£199.99x
Double Glazed Single Window 60x111cm (left hand opening) - Palmako -£199.99
Double Glazed Single Window 60x111cm (ri...+£199.99x
Double Glazed Single Window 60x111cm (right hand opening) - Palmako -£199.99
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 6000...+£259.99x
Palmako Rain Gutter for Flat Roof - 6000mm -£259.99
This 6m Gutter set for flat roof Palmako cabins is a handy attachment for your cabin, provided a water distribution device that can be used to collect rain water or disperse water in a direction. It works by catching rain water as it rolls of the roof and is then lead off using a pipe which can be into a water butt, allowing you to collect rain water which can then be used to water the garden. Collecting rain water means you save money on your water bill and you are more environmentally friendly as you are recycling water. We all know some summers may go under hose bans therefore avoid those and keep your garden healthy.
- At 6m, this Guttering set is the ideal choice for roofs up to 6m in width/length.
- Specifically designed to fit cabins that have flat top roofs as apposed to apex roofs.
- Allows you to collect rain water all year round which can be recycled in the garden.
- Supplied in a stunning dark brown finish, built from PVC plastic which will not rust/rot or crack.
- Attaches to your log cabins extremely easy following the instructions on the installation guide.
Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater -£124.99
Instant, economic heat is yours with the Lifestyle Blue Flame Portable Gas Cabinet Heater, an outdoor heater designed to keep summerhouses or log cabins warm all year long.
This CE-approved portable heater is expertly constructed from pressed steel, comes in a stylish black finish and with a long-lasting blue flame, so is sure to complement your garden building.
Including automatic ignition within the controls, 3 heat settings and a 4.2kW maximum heat output, this gas cabinet heater will provide you with an effective and economical source of heat.
Furthermore, the heater’s warming benefits needn’t be confined to one place, for the set of 4 castors ensures you can effortlessly manoeuvre it to a position of your choice.
This superb portable heater is also fitted with a safety valve and flame-failure device, so if oxygen levels are too low, or should the unit fall over, the gas will cut out immediately. In order to position your portable gas heater safely, choose a spacious and well-ventilated area. Any furniture, curtains or other combustible materials should be at least 1m away from the heater to prevent the risk of fire. Please ensure you read and follow all safety advice included in the product's instructions.
Backed by a reassuring 1-year guarantee, this gas cabinet heater includes a hose and regulator, so has just what you need to keep your summer house warm throughout the year.
The heater’s dimensions are 70cm x 40cm x 29cm minimum/ 42cm maximum, the depth dependent on whether the back support is fitted.
** This gas heater requires a 15kg butane gas cylinder, which is not included. **
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Long-lasting blue flame
- Automatic ignition within the controls
- 3 separate heat settings
- 4.2kW maximum heat output
- Intelligent safety features
- 4 sets of castors provide excellent manoeuvrability
- Includes hose and regulator
- Built from pressed steel
- Reassuring 1-year guarantee
- **15kg gas cylinder not included **
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
5.5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£495.99x
5.5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kit - 88 Squares -£495.99
This 5.5 x 4m Log Cabin Base Kit is quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete. It is made from 100% recycled plastic making it eco friendly.
This kit includes 88 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your shed.
- Eco friendly - made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Suitable to lay on any reasonable level surface.
- Includes heavy-duty membrane.
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3800|
|Depth including Overhang||4000|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||17' x 12'|
|Height at Highest Point||2340|
|Log Cabin Depth||3800mm|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Width at Base||5300|
|Width including Overhang||5500|
Large windows, a modern pent roof and 19.4m² of multi-purpose space are just a few of the 17x12 Palmako Lisa 44mm Log Cabin's great features. You can transform this contemporary garden room into a summer house, garden office, home gym or whatever your lifestyle calls for .
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 44mm interlocking logs are chalet-cut for improved protection against wind and rain. Further strength and stability is provided by wind braces for a robust, durable garden cabin. The roof and floor are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, well-known for its weather resistance, durability and strength - with the floor also being supported by treated foundation joists providing a long-lasting and hardwearing surface for the many years of use this space will receive.
The four large windows and fully-glazed double doors offer excellent views of your garden. The latter are fitted with safety glass. All are double glazed with rubber seals providing enhanced insulation for the garden cabin. For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. The low door sill features a stainless steel cover to protect the wood from damage in this high traffic area. A key-operated cylinder lock provides security
A five year guarantee supports the high quality of this garden building. The garden cabin is supplied untreated; we would recommend that an initial anti-fungal treatment is applied and repeated annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied to suit your preference or garden design.
The Lisa from Palmako is also available as a 15x11 log cabin.
*Please be advised that this garden building is supplied untreated. You should apply a coat of quality wood preservative upon assembly, and annually thereafter, in order to protect the wood from rot and maintain its handsome appearance.*
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- High quality, interlocking 44mm Nordic spruce logs
- 19mm tongue and groove flooring and roof
- Double glazed throughout - 4 large opening windows and fully-glazed double doors fitted with safety glass
- Rubber seals to doors and windows for increased insulation
- Laminated door frame for resistance to warping under extreme temperatures
- Stainless steel door sill cover
- Installation service available to purchase. Please select from our Options and Accessories Menu
- *Supplied untreated €“ wood preservative required*
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the roof covering options above ***
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.