Palmako Marseille 1 5.4m x 3m Log Cabin Summerhouse (28mm)
Special Price £2,499.00 Regular Price £2,699.00
Available to the web store now is the incredible Palmako Marseille 1 3.0, a fantastically designed garden building that can be used in a whole manner of ways
- The Palmako Marseille 1 3.0 is a wonderful addition to any outside space offering endless uses and fantastic value for you money, a worthy investment.
- Nordic Spruce Pine is chosen as the timber used to manufacture the cabin including the roof and frame due to its incredibly hardy properties.
- Pent Roof combined with chalet cut tongue and groove cladding provides you with total protection from the outside elements.
- 1 Year structural guarantee.
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||3000|
|Depth including Overhang||3200|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||18' x 10'|
|Height at Highest Point||2140|
|Log Cabin Depth||3200mm|
|Log Cabin Width||5500mm|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Log Thickness||28|
|Width at Base||5300|
|Width including Overhang||5500|
Available to the web store now is the incredible Palmako Marseille 1 3.0, a fantastically designed garden building that can be used in a whole manner of ways. Whether you want a space to relax all year round away from the house or an outside gym/office, the Palmako Marseille 1 3.0 is an excellent investment.
What makes the cabin so hardy is the materials used combined with a flawless design that really does offer amazing value. The timber used to build the cabin is much stronger and much thicker than standard timbers used. A slow grown Nordic spruce pine is used to manufacture the 28mm thick chalet cut tongue and groove boards which provide much better protection against wind and weather damage. The pent roof is made using the same Nordic spruce timber tongue and groove panels and as a result you have a cabin that can remain strong in all sorts of extreme weather. Half of the Palmako Marseille 1 3.0 is a sheltered porch area which can support tables and chairs for outside dining or more space to store frequently used items. This can be placed on either side of the cabin section supporting any type of garden.
Accessing the inside section of the Palmako Marseille 1 3.0 is easy thanks to the wide front doors which even feature a cylinder lock that will add a tough layer of security to your cabin and deter thefts. The doors are glazed with a 4mm thick storm proof glass and this allows in natural light when offered and really lights up the inside of the cabin making it feel warm and spacious. The frame of the door has been laminated and has a rubber seal which will stop all draughts and keep heat in during the winter.
The cabin is delivered pre-cut and will require assembly once it has arrived. An assembly kit is sent with the cabin as well as in depth instructions to give you a hassle free build. There is a 1 year structural guarantee with the cabin however to maximise this and the cabins life span, we suggest you treat the cabin annually with a timber preservative,
There are plenty of extras available with the Cabin such as guttering, flooring, roof felt and others which will give you even more use from the cabin.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS BELOW.
- The Palmako Marseille 1 3.0 is a wonderful addition to any outside space offering endless uses and fantastic value for you money, a worthy investment
- Nordic Spruce Pine is chosen as the timber used to manufacture the cabin including the roof and frame due to its incredibly hardy properties
- Pent Roof combined with chalet cut tongue and groove cladding provides you with total protection from the outside elements
- One section cabin other half sheltered porch which can be home for tables, machinery or even storage
- Self-assembly is required but thanks to the pre-cut panels and assembly kit, this is a stress free task that will take 2-3 people a few hours to erect
- 1 Year structural guarantee
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£249 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£439 - AB, IV, KW
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands