Palmako Melanie 2.8m x 2.8m Corner Log Cabin Summerhouse (28mm)
Including an intelligent, space-efficient design, this premium log cabin makes a marvellous garden retreat, home gym or hobby room – the choice is yours.
- Built from superior 28mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and 16mm tongue and groove roof
- Partially-glazed double doors fitted with safety glass, key-operated lock, laminated frame and stainless-steel sill
- 2 large, opening windows
- 5-year guarantee
- **Roof covering is NOT supplied - Please SELECT from the roof covering options**
- 3. Optional Extras
- Roof Covering Options
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6+£336.99x
CHARCOAL FELT ROOF SHINGLES 6 -£336.99
IKO Heavy Duty Bitumen Charcoal Rectangular Felt Roof Shingles with three rectangular tiles per stip. Attractive, extremely durable, easy to fit and will last for years, ideally suited to log cabins.
- Really attractive 'slate' style roof shingle that will set your cabin apart from most!
- Provide a long lasting waterproof roof covering saving time and money in the longer term
- Fixings not supplied, you will need 13mm clout nails which are readily available from any DIY store
- Not standard practice to use adhesive when fitting shingles, however in areas of significant wind exposure is advisable (Adhesive not supplied)
- Installation Services (currently unavailable)
- Base Options
3x3m Log Cabin Base Kiti +£225.99x
3x3m Log Cabin Base Kit -£225.99
This 3 x 3m Log Cabin Base Kit is quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete. It is made from 100% recycled plastic making it eco friendly.
This kit includes 36 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm. For your convenience, a heavy-duty, commercially-graded membrane is also included.
- This log cabin base kit includes 36 squares. Each square measures 500 x 500mm.
- Quick and easy to install due to its simple interlocking design, a great alternative to laying heavy slabs or concrete.
- Lightweight yet still provides a strong and durable base for your shed.
- Eco friendly - made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Includes heavy-duty membrane.
- Log Cabin Installation Block - PDP - Palmako
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2800|
|Depth including Overhang||3220|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||9' x 9'|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||2800|
|Width including Overhang||3220|
Including an intelligent, space-efficient design, the Palmako Melanie 2.8m x 2.8m Corner Log Cabin Summer House (28mm) makes a marvellous garden retreat, home gym or hobby room – the choice is yours.
Expertly built from superior, interlocking 28mm Nordic spruce logs, with added wind braces and a chalet-cut design, this premium log cabin offers you and your possessions exceptional all-round weatherproof protection. Both the 19mm floor and 16mm roof are constructed from tongue and groove cladding, renowned for its robustness, durability and resistance to the elements. The former is supported by pressure treated foundation joists to protect the interior from ground moisture, while the latter’s eye-catching design is certain to draw admiring glances from your friends.
The partially-glazed double doors offer you easy access to the interior and are fitted with safety glass, which is always a good idea in a busy garden. These doors also feature a laminated frame, to keep out draughts and prevent the warping and cracking caused by changes in temperature, as well as a stainless-steel sill cover, which stops the timber wearing down after heavy usage. When you’re not at home, a key-operated cylinder lock offers you the reassurance that your valuable items are completely safe from unwanted attention.
With 2 large, opening windows, this garden cabin provides plenty of natural light and ventilation, which is ideal when you’re inside on a summer’s day.
This log cabin is delivered untreated. You should apply a quality wood preservative upon assembly and annually, thereafter, in order to maintain the timber’s attractive appearance, ensure its weather tightness and validate the guarantee. For a more individual style, why not apply paint instead?
This stylish summer house is available for you to buy in a variety of shapes and sizes. Supplied with a reassuring 5-year guarantee, it includes a full installation kit to help you achieve a straightforward assembly.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Built from superior 28mm Nordic spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove floor
- 16mm tongue and groove roof
- Partially-glazed double doors fitted with safety glass, a laminated frame and stainless-steel sill
- Key-operated cylinder lock for added security
- 2 opening windows
- Reassuring 5-year guarantee
- Supplied untreated – treat or paint to validate the guarantee
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
Palmako Log Cabin & Garden Office Installation
Due to the popularity and high demand of Palmako Log Cabins, they are unable to offer an installation service. If you require assistance, we recommend the use of Checkatrade.com for locating a reputable tradesperson in your area. Solar lighting packs are designed to be easy DIY assembly so should not require a tradesperson.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker further up the page (below the add to basket button) or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£254.99 - DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
£449.99 - AB, IV, KW
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes: DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days. PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands
The Delivery Process
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200