This suncast indoor tool rack is an excellent way of organising and storing tools in areas such as sheds, garages and workshops. With a capacity of holding over 30 tools (20 large tools and 17 small tools), it is the ideal choice for storing both large and smaller tools creating a hassle free storage zone. It is capable of storing much larger electrical tools such as garden strimmers as well as the smaller hand tools such as trowels.
This clever suncast indoor tool rack has a side access design with clips which means that your tools simply pull out instead of having to lift tools out of the rack. The four wheels on the bottom allows you to easily move the storage around. The tall tools are positioned head down which adds weight to the base adding to stability. The overall structure has a steel core providing strength and stability.
This Suncast indoor tool rack enjoys an easy, tool-free assembly. A free 5 year warranty comes with this product.
- Organised storage of both long and short tools whilst maintaining easy access.
- Holds over 30 tools (20 large and 17 small) and allows for storing both larger tools such as weed trimmers and smaller tools such as trowels.
- Side access tool slots with clips hold tools securely in position so no need to lift tools out of the rack, access your tools from pulling out sideways.
- Includes 4 high quality caster wheels allow for easy manoeuvrability.
- Supplied in a light taupe colour, it is ideal for storage in sheds, garages and workshops.